Enthusiastic beginner or skilled and experienced, the level at which you sew does not matter with the Janome Magnolia 7330, another innovation by the same company that has brought ease-of-use in operation and accuracy and unsurpassed quality to an unlimited number of satisfied users. Take a look at what’s in store for you with this Janome Magnolia model.
Features of the Janome Magnolia 7330
Time-saving and helpful, this Magnolia line model includes a memory setting for the up and down motion of the needle, reverse sewing, and locking stitch. With a convenient start or stop button, it has 30 built-in utility and decorative stitches, six sensor-type one step buttonholing, and a slider setting for speed control for fast- or slow-stitching.
You can adjust or select the stitches you want according to your personal preferences easily. For more visibility, it has an easy-to-read, bright LED lighting that shows your selection numerically. This Janome Magnolia line is lightweight and portable and enables you to sew or quilt wherever and whenever you feel like it. Here are some more features of the 7330 which you will appreciate:
- Computerized selection for stitches.
- Presser foot is equipped with a double lift mechanism for use on thicker or multiple layered fabrics.
- Blanket stitch is uni-directional for uniform stitching.
- Dial control for external feed balancing.
- 30 built-in stitch patterns.
- Stitch width is adjustable between 0 and 7 millimeters.
- Equipped with the Superior Feed System (SFS).
- Tension control for manual threading.
- Needle threader is built-in.
- Stitch length is adjustable between 0 and 5 millimeters.
- Delivers thread horizontally.
- Comes with an extended warranty of five years.
- LED has a two-digit indicator for stitch patterns.
- One hand-capable thread cutter.
- Two thread caps of different sizes,
- Presser feet come as a snap-on.
- Capable of 15 positions for needles.
- Bobbin winding is equipped with automatic declutching mechanism.
- Top loading bobbin has a full rotary and magnetic system.
- Presser foot is extra high for additional clearance.
- Comes with a removable tray for accessories.
Accessories are inclusive with the purchase of this Janome Magnolia model:
- Small spool holder.
- Automatic foot for buttonholing.
- Seam ripper.
- One set of needles.
- Satin stitch foot.
- Extra spool pin.
- Zipper foot.
- Large spool holder,
- Spool stand.
Pros and Cons of the 7330
- Construction of the machine is durable and sturdy aluminum cast.
- No heavy knobs or levers to disrupt the user.
- Optional feature of lock stitching automatically ensures there is a knot to the thread either in the beginning or end of each seam.
- Blanket stitch is very useful for appliqué sewing.
- Stretch stitches eliminated the use of a serger.
- The free arm makes it conveniently possible to sew hard-to-reach areas such as sleeves.
- The user can sew even without using the foot pedal and enables the sewer to work on any possible height.
- The clear cover of the bobbin makes it easier to see if thread has run out.
- The needle plate already has seam measurements marked down to save time for the user.
- One step buttonholing also saves considerable time for the user.
- Conveniently portable.
- Operates quietly.
- Speed control is variable and allows user the luxury of time when sewing.
No “cons” have been reported on the use of this Janome Magnolia model as far as Amazon customers are concerned.
What Customers Say
Let’s start off with the fact that there have been no negative reviews from Amazon customers about the 7330. This actually says a lot about the product’s excellence. Five out of five Amazon customer reviews gave it a five-star rating. This model is probably the first in Janome’s Magnolia line that has this “perfect” of a record.
Customer reviews from third party websites other than Amazon also noted how this model’s seven feed dogs are capable of supporting all kinds of fabrics on all of the needle’s sides to produce consistent, smooth, and pucker-free sewing results. This same feed dog system combines with a jam-proof, horizontal, full winding rotary bobbin and creates the SFS common to Janome machines.
Should you buy the Janome Magnolia model 7330? If you make your purchase decisions based on customer reviews, there is absolutely no reason why you should even hesitate to buy this Janome model. With the perfect rating of five stars give to this particular model by Amazon customer reviews, it could only be excellence in performance.
The fact that it is also lightweight and extremely portable is a plus. Yet another positive point going for this product is that it is under $500 (at Amazon), a price that is more than reasonable when considering the plethora of features that it has. The extended five-year warranty is, in fact, a testament to the product’s durability. Additionally, this model is less expensive than others in its class.
Whether you are a novice or professional sewer, you will appreciate sewing with this Janome Magnolia 7330 model. This computerized sewing machine will give you hours of sewing pleasure with its thoroughly modern and convenient features while giving you a sense of accomplishment in completing even the most elaborate projects faster and easier.